Friday, May 4, 2012

Gifts of Thanks

The wonderful company I work for encourages us to "make it from your heart." I designed this card and little gift for all the nurses and medical techs, who cared for my Dad while he was able to live in his Assisted Living apartment. So today I'm taking a basket of the little gifties, filled with chocolates and teas, to leave there in the office for them each to choose one. The card is signed by my siblings and myself, telling them what a difference they made in our Dad's life. It's these moments that mark our lives, and it's important to take a moment express the appreciation we feel.

I would love to teach you to make these simple little gift items
so that you can express your appreciation to someone in your life.
Please email me to set up a time to craft this item with your friends.


No comments: