Thursday, January 1, 2015

January "Inspired Designs" - SNOWHAVEN Layouts

Each month, I offer one or more "Inspired Designs" projects.  This one, for January, is three 12 x 12 double layouts.  You can receive a full cutting guide and step-by-step instructions with any $30 order, placed through the "Inspired Designs" link on my website, through January.


I am also happy to provide you with a "Shopping List" that gives you all ordering information you need to purchase the products for these layouts.  Just ask!

**SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY OFFER**

AND . . .   If you are new to "Inspired Designs," and would like to receive this first instruction pack FREE  with no obligation for purchase in January, please email me. I will gladly email you the instructions! Give it a try, and see what you think . . .  You may find that you'd like to lend your hand to creating something fresh each month.


Did you take photos over the holidays?


Want a quick, yet beautiful, way to get them into your album?


Would you love an easy shopping list and full step-by-step instructions?

Email me for your FREE trial of these January layouts!

No comments: