Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Terrific Tip Tuesday - 4-29-14 STUDIO J

Have you ever looked at pictures you wanted to scrap and realized, "Oh, if only I still had some of that Close To My Heart paper from a few years back . . . it was JUST the right color combination!"?????

My tip for today is to check out all the great "paper packs" available through Studio J - our online scrapbooking program. When I went to design this layout of my niece's baby shower recently, I found this "oldie but goodie" design theme from years ago . . . STILL AVAILABLE when you design your layouts on Studio J. 

And remember - you can get into Studio J any time and look around, design, play - - - it doesn't cost a penny until you decide you are ready to purchase layouts that you've made. It doesn't get any better than that!

Visit my website and take a look . . . it's fun, and FREE to play!
http://julie.ctmh.com/ctmh/products/studioj.aspx


No comments: