Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Twelve Tools of Christmas!



I've always loved the idea of the "Twelve Days of Christmas."  The big build-up we have to Christmas Day can sometimes lead to a little post-holiday letdown, unless we are intentional about continuing the mindset of what we are indeed celebrating.

To continue in that spirit, I'm teaming up with a Consultant friend of mine, Kimberly, to present a holiday gift to our loyal Close To My Heart crafters - and that includes you!

If you're like me, you have a creative burst in anticipation of the Christmas holiday, and then a little letdown.  Instead of the after-Christmas slump, please join me for the "Twelve Tools of Christmas," beginning Dec. 25!  Visit this site each day for 12 days to see a unique Close To My Heart tool highlighted.  You will learn tips and techniques that will enhance your post-holiday crafting!  Such fun, at the click of your mouse!

Christmas Blessings to You!

No comments: