Thursday, December 20, 2012

December Stamp of the Month Art # 15

Art by Karen Pedersen
JANUARY

For the remainder of December, I will posting artwork created by Close To My Heart Consultant, Karen Pedersen. I met Karen at a Close To My Heart Directors' event many, many years ago, where we were assigned to room together.  I was very intimidated at first, as she was gorgeous (a former Mrs. Utah) and did such an amazing job with her Close To My Heart business.  I still look back on those couple of days, so grateful that I had the opportunity to spend one-on-one time and get to know her, and get OVER myself!!! :-) She is a wonderful leader, artist and friend.

I'm thrilled to feature Karen's artwork here for the coming days.  She shares with us little square cards, one for each month of the year, using this December Stamp of the Month set, "Year-Round Cheer."  Enjoy!  And thank you, Karen!

No comments: