Thursday, April 29, 2010

Coin Envelope Booklet



This fun workshop project has been a great idea for a Mother's Day gift. There's still time, if you'd like to learn how to make it! Just email me, and we can set up a time: julie@myctmh.com. It's also wonderful for birthdays or any moment you just want to share some thoughts with someone special.

You can make this project, all materials provided, for just a $10 class fee - or FREE if you order $30 in Close To My Heart products. PLUS - you will receive a cut list and directions so you can duplicate it at home.
This little booklet holds 5 tags, each stamped with a different image from "Fringed Phrases" at the top - a perfect place to record special memories, write a personalized gift coupon, poem or verse. Make it your own! My customer, Elizabeth W. first shared this project with me, and now I've had so much fun sharing it with others. May I share it with you?

No comments: