Monday, January 20, 2014

"Babycakes" - January's Virtual Class Theme

Here is the Virtual Layout Class for the month of January, featuring Close To My Heart's "Babycakes" papers and embellishments.  Like the designs?  Simply place a $30 order (before ship/tax) by Jan. 30 here:  www.Julie.CTMH.com and click on the shopping link "January Virtual Class" to place your order.  I will then email you your FREE Virtual Class, complete with photos, cutting guide and step-by-step instructions.  This class is not available in any other setting.

Would you like to see a list of the products I used to create these layouts and use it as your shopping list?  Email me and I will be happy to send it to you.




Is cardmaking more your creative interest?  Not a problem!  See my Jan. 6 post for the "Babycakes" card class featured this month.

No comments: