Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What's New For The Holildays?


It's not enough that we have some lovely holiday items in our Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book . . . Now you can have even MORE selection with our "Holidays From the Heart" gift guide!  Papers, stamps, workshop kits, embellishments . . . gift bags, scrapbooking, cardmaking, papercrafting . . . And to top it off, there are even a few pages of "beyond Christmas" items!  New things for birthdays and every-day celebrations.

The comment I've been hearing over and over is,
"Oh, I even like them so much more when I see the things in person!" 

I was so disappointed when my order for these holiday products wasn't going to arrive until I was already gone for my Fall Retreat last Thursday . . . I had hoped to spend time playing with all the new things.  But my WONDERFUL husband drove my order all the way out and dropped them on the porch of our lodge before I was even up and about Friday morning.  FedEx doesn't have anything on Joe Reynolds!  So I did do some very fun creating, and will be posting a few of those things here in the next couple of days.  Stay tuned!

No comments: