Thursday, September 19, 2013

Lola Cardmaking Workshop On the Go - SAVINGS of $11.83 ! !

Our Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kits are such a great value;  With a retail value of $36.78 for everything in the kit, you purchase the whole shebang for only $24.95!

You receive directions to make 3 styles of cards ......... and enough products to make at least 5 cards of each style.  I like to make one just like the suggested instructions give........and then use the same pieces to switch it up and get creative.  But it's SO easy, because I've already cut everything out according to Close To My Heart's nifty cutting guide.  So all I have to do is PLAY! :-)

Here is the first card, as designed in the workshop:


Then here are my additional 4 cards that I made, using the same pieces, omitting some . . . and moving things around.  Sometimes using the flipside of a B&T Duo.


 Here's the second designed card:


And my four variations:


And the third card:


And my four variations below.  You'll note for this, I did replace the featured stamp with some alphabet letters from our September National Stamping Month Special, "You Are My Happy." (see Sept. 2 post).  I decided I wanted them to be a little more generic.




No comments: