Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Cardmaking Kit - Pear & Partridge



A fun class is on the schedule!  Order the "Pear & Partridge" Cardmaking Workshop on the Go Kit (see video below) and then join me for a fun time of creating!

Choose your day and time:

Sunday, November 11, 2 - 5pm
Monday, November 12, 10am - 1pm

Now . . these kits may not take you 3 full hours to complete, but I'm setting aside that much time, so no one feels rushed.  And as always, you are welcome to do as much as you wish with the group (use my inks to stamp, if needed,) and then pack up the rest and take it home to complete at your leisure - because you have EVERYTHING else you need!  How fun.

You can also opt to order the kit and have it delivered directly to you (slightly higher shipping than having it come to me for a class) and then you can make the kit whenever you wish, on your own schedule.

We will want to order these kits for you by Oct. 30, to ensure they are here in plenty of time. (I'll be away from my office in there for a few days.)  So be sure to email me so we can arrange for your lovely Christmas Card kit!

No comments: