Saturday, June 30, 2012

Who's Your Princess?

I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Rylee. She is a regular attendee at my biweekly Layout Workshops and honestly one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She is a college student, specializing in helping children with special needs. When Rylee recently finished her second quarter in a row earning a 4.0 GPA, I thought she deserved to be recognized! So for the evening, she donned my"diamond"-studded tiara and royal sash. What fun. She was my Princess for the evening.

Is there someone you know who has just done something a little special? Accomplished something that is important to them? I suggest we look for those things and celebrate them! It doesn't have to be anything expensive, and it doesn't have to involve a "diamond" tiara. :-)

One wonderful way we can celebrate a Princess in our lives is to simply give them a handmade card. Does it have to be fancy? No. Does it have to take you an hour to create? No. It just needs to come from your heart.

Who's your Princess today?



No comments: